www-community mailing list archives

From Noirin Plunkett <noi...@apache.org>
Subject Irish Apache Folk
Date Sun, 12 Mar 2006 12:39:49 GMT
So, with ApacheCon planned for Dublin this summer, I've been trying to          work out how
many Irish (in Ireland, regardless of nationality)                 committers there are, to
any of the Apache projects. So far, I have a           bare handful - anyone want to identify
themselves?
                               I promise this information will only be used for the planning
of                dinners, drinks, and other enjoyable things =)
                                                                                        Noirin