www-community mailing list archives

From Antonio Gallardo <anto...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Netiquette: Is there an issue, and can we make the ASF more welcoming?
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2005 16:49:05 GMT
Jean T. Anderson wrote:

> ... Lately I've been adding a sincere "If that page/post doesn't help,
> please be sure to post back to this list!"

This a good idea. But I think you can add more "cosmetic". As is
currently it may be to strong for some people. ;-)

Maybe something like:

"If this page/post doesn't help, feel free to ask for more help".

(I am not a native english speaker too. Perhaps someone else can improve
the above sentence. ;-)

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.