www-community mailing list archives

From Ted Husted <ted.hus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Wikis for Geeks: anyone have a wiki that supports CVS/SVN for users?
Date Thu, 05 May 2005 20:11:21 GMT
Yes, Confluence uses Textile.

I've been using Confluence/Textile at work for several months now,
and, IMHO, it's the fastest, best way for geeks-like-me to write
documents, especially technical documents.

When you hook up Confluence with JIRA and Subversion, things start to
get very, very tasty.

If anyone wants to take a Confluence space for spin, and see for
yourself,  just let me know.

-Ted.