www-community mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: <subject censored> :-)
Date Sat, 21 May 2005 19:44:46 GMT
Sorry my fault.

I did not realized (till now) that the mail was on this list and not to
me personally. ...too many different list and mails. ;-)

...and Jeremias yes you are right that is another possibility.

The best thing to stop most viruses and worm: Do not outlook or
windows. ;-) ...but if the worm steals addresses then this is bad luck.

salu2

On Wed, 2005-05-18 at 11:39 +0200, Jeremias Maerki wrote:
> Not necessarily. Many such mails have hit certain mailing lists (fop-dev,
> for example) with Apache people as senders. Sober uses stolen sender
> adresses and got lucky bypassing moderation.
>
> On 18.05.2005 08:56:49 Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> > Hi Nicola,
> >
> > it seems that your computer is infected with the sober worm.
>

> Jeremias Maerki

thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"
Hey you (Pink Floyd)