www-community mailing list archives

From Gianugo Rabellino <gian...@apache.org>
Subject Something wrong between Planet Apache and me...
Date Fri, 07 Jan 2005 09:49:57 GMT
Hope this is still the right place to ask for support on this issue. I
(re)started blogging this year and tried to add myself to the Planet
Apache feed, checking out the planet CVS module and adding myself to
config.ini. Since then the aggregator is coming every hour to fetch my
feed but no posts are appearing on planetapache.org.

I also tried to switch from rss2 to atom, but no joy. I also noted that
I'm the only one using b2evolution, so I suspect there might be
something wrong with my feeds (which work fine on every aggregator I
could find though).

If anyone (Thom? Ted?) drops by a logfile and checks out what am I
doing so horribly wrong, that would be great and worth a beer or two.
:)

Ciao,
--
Gianugo Rabellino