www-community mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject Re: Clover licence for ASF
Date Wed, 08 Dec 2004 20:30:58 GMT

The agreement with Cenqua was that it would only available to committers
and restricted by package, but they were my suggestions so it's quite
likely they'd be happier with other ideas too.

What kind of scenarios are you experiencing/thinking of?

Being able to run Clover seems pretty unimportant for a contributor (from
my point of view of a contributor as someone who submits minor changes),
so I couldn't think of any major scenarios where the committers only would
cause a problem. Happy to be wrong :)

Hen