www-community mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: [ANN] Avalon Closed
Date Tue, 21 Dec 2004 05:04:42 GMT
Stephen McConnell wrote:

> If I remember correctly you coined the phrase, and now you are promoting
> this left right and center presumably as your rationalization of past
> events.  Cut to chase - publish all of this - not just the selected
> extracts.

Actually, I was just checking some of the archives.  Aaron may have coined
it in this context.  Or he just quoted me from a message I don't have handy.
It doesn't really matter.

I'm not sure what events you feel I'm rationalizing, since I was one of the
increasingly few who was interested in seeing Merlin have a home at the ASF.

> Let's stop this "hiding behind private lists".

Assuming that no one objected to making the content public, you'd have to
find someone with the time to vet the archive contents.  I have no idea who
has such time.

	--- Noel