www-community mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Clover licence for ASF
Date Wed, 08 Dec 2004 19:57:35 GMT
Hi Henri,

I've been asked (in relation to Maven) about whether ASF projects can
share this with their contributors in some way even though they won't
have access to the committers repository.

Do you know whether we are able to distribute this license given the
package limitations? If so, in what ways are we able to distribute it
(CVS, web, or selective email only)?

Thanks,
Brett