www-community mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject Re: [ANN] Avalon Closed
Date Tue, 21 Dec 2004 09:30:15 GMT
FYI:

The avalon-pmc archives are fully available to ASF Members. For those
who are done poking forks in their eyes, and would like something only
a bit less painful, then you can review the threads which talk about
"attrition" or "nazi" in the 200403 archive.

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/