www-community mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject Re: Page of mailing list data
Date Thu, 04 Nov 2004 17:03:20 GMT

On Thu, 4 Nov 2004, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:

> Henri Yandell wrote:
>>
>> The # of moderators would be good to have on there, even better would be
>> the apache logon of the moderators.
>
> I don't see why..  that information is already available to committers,
> and I'm not at all sure we want it any more public than that.

Just looking for an easier way than querying the mail lists one at a time.
Every now and then we discover that a list is inadequately moderated and
so I'm trying to think of ways to maintain oversight there.

I guess a better solution would be to target my actual problem and see if
alerts can fire to the PMC when a mail list's moderation queue exceeds a
certain amount.

>> For the first statistical report, could you specify what the collection
>> period was?
>
> It's running daily now.

Cool :)

Hen