www-community mailing list archives

From Roy T. Fielding <field...@gbiv.com>
Subject Re: [OT] How to prevent abusing Apache priviliges
Date Sat, 16 Oct 2004 02:53:32 GMT
> A few weeks ago, many people encouraged Niclas Hedhman not to bring
> private matters into the public here.  Now, some people want this
> issue brought into public, whereas others say it should be handled
> only with the Incubator PMC, or possibly the Board.

The general at incubator mailing list is a public list.  Anyone
interested
in participating in the incubation of new projects should join it.  That
is where such topics are discussed.  Cross-posting to two public lists,
when one of which is responsible for the topic and the other (community)
is not responsible for much of anything, only generates noise.

I don't like noise.  It interferes with progress.

....Roy