www-community mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject private mailing list for committers (Was: Apache Community Worldwide -- again)
Date Mon, 04 Oct 2004 01:07:02 GMT
Stephen McConnell wrote:
> Noel J. Bergman wrote:
> > David Crossley wrote:
> > > on what list can all committers discuss issues
> > > without fear of spilling the beans about something
> > > that is not yet decided by ASF?
> >
> > None that I know of.  There is no private discussion
> > list for committers, unlike members@.
>
> My understanding differs.

> Apache Software Foundation to discuss general topics of interest to the
> foundation. Participation in this list is only available to committers
> of the Apache Software Foundation. [1]
>
> Stephen.
>
> [1]
> http://www.apache.org/foundation/mailinglists.html#foundation-community

Ah, but you missed the point Stephen. I was asking about
an additional "private" discussion list which cannot be
viewed by the public. There were two faux pas on this
community@ list which led to my question. I have also
been wondering this for ages, so it was timely to raise
the issue.

--
David Crossley