www-community mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: Style of community building
Date Wed, 29 Sep 2004 10:30:36 GMT
On 29 Sep 2004, at 12:19, Niclas Hedhman wrote:

> On Wednesday 29 September 2004 17:55, Steven Noels wrote:
>
> <snip content="good material" />
>
>> One should give and take with consideration and balance.
>
> Noted and Agreed. AND respectfully wished this would be true in all
> directions.

I'm confident that people still have positive energy left for a
productive and future-looking debate & resolution of this matter. I'm
also confident that suggesting this is _not_ the case isn't helping you
nor us. Speak freely without doublespeak and anyone gets to be heard.
Heck, the changed tone of this thread even convinced myself that I
still had some patience to look for a resolution.

>     If you shout loud enough, noone will hear you.

*grin*

Please keep in mind that going silent now will require your peers to
speak up or else people will move along - nothing here (anymore).

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org