www-community mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Style of community building
Date Wed, 29 Sep 2004 10:19:37 GMT
On Wednesday 29 September 2004 17:55, Steven Noels wrote:

<snip content="good material" />

> One should give and take with consideration and balance.

Noted and Agreed. AND respectfully wished this would be true in all
directions.

I have also lately been made aware of actions that I do not comprehend, and
will politely refrain from any further public debate in the ASF political
arena.
I am probably just another idiot. Please, ignore me, I have caused too much
aggrevation, and withstood too much humiliation, for/from this community, so
I ashamefully withdraw back under my rock and get on with better things in
life, like getting a great product through the door...

Cheers
Niclas Hedhman

- - - - -
    If you shout loud enough, noone will hear you.