www-community mailing list archives

From Henning Schmiedehausen <...@intermeta.de>
Subject Re: OSCOM.4 / ApacheCon Europe 2004 RFP
Date Tue, 10 Aug 2004 14:14:09 GMT
> OSCOM.4 / ApacheCon Europe 2004
> ETH (Swiss Federal Institute of Technology), Zurich, Switzerland
> Wednesday, Sept 29 - Friday, October 1, 2004

As my proposals got accepted, I will be there. And as my talks are on
Sep 29th in the morning and Oct 1st noon, I will be there the whole
time... =8-O

I noticed a talk by Erik Abele in the schedule. Who else of the Apache
people will be there?

	Regards
		Henning

                       --Michelle Levesque, "Fundamental Issues with
                                    Open Source Software Development"