www-community mailing list archives

From Sander Temme <san...@temme.net>
Subject Re: Volunteers wanted: Linuxworld Expo booth
Date Thu, 08 Jul 2004 03:48:18 GMT
Hi Ken,

On Jul 7, 2004, at 6:01 PM, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:

> suddenly i'll be at linuxworld, but i don't know if i can help out or
> not.

Thanks for your offer, but we declined IDG's offer of the booth
space... I didn't get enough volunteers at the time to give me the
confidence that we could keep a booth staffed throughout the event.

Please see <57252AFA-B9DE-11D8-932E-000393105F60@temme.net> and
preceding messages on this list.

As I said in that message, let's see if we can get something going for
the Boston show in January. We have since learned that the board has
established a PR committee: maybe they can catalyse some participation.

S.