www-community mailing list archives

From Dirk-Willem van Gulik <di...@webweaving.org>
Subject Re: OASIS
Date Sat, 10 Jul 2004 20:51:11 GMT

On Sat, 10 Jul 2004, David N. Welton wrote:

> Mark Johnson <mrj@debian.org> writes:
>
> > Sure, I'd be happy to speak with any (or all) of you. We can do IRC, or a
> > telcon, ..., whatever works best.
> >
> > FWIW, I've found no problems whatsoever regarding our (Debian's)
> > non-profit status w/ regard to our involvement in OASIS projects.
>
> Mark has received nothing from anyone here and is asking me if anyone
> has any questions.
>
> So are we going to join? No? Is it settled?  Are you sure you have
> nothing to ask of him?

Darn - I must have missed it; what I was looking for was

->	how is pay to play dealth with ?

->	in reality - are f2f and voting ever an issue ?

	i.e. does not beeing able to show up on a f2f or on
	a telecon, due to the volunteer having other real-world
	roles/constraints, cause issues/imbalance as the corperate
	volunteers have more significant backing.

->	how does the processes deal with participants which
	are not just volunteers but lack corperate backing
	and resources ?

Dw