www-community mailing list archives

From Henning Schmiedehausen <...@intermeta.de>
Subject "Jobs" List again
Date Sat, 17 Jul 2004 10:44:04 GMT
Hi,

after a brief discussion, this went back to obscurity. As far as I can
see, we don't have a "jobs offered / jobs wanted" list. How about
getting one? I would be willing to act as moderator.

	Regards
		Henning

RHCE - Consultant - Jakarta Turbine Development  - hero for hire

"Fighting for one's political stand is an honourable action, but re-
                       --Michelle Levesque, "Fundamental Issues with
                                    Open Source Software Development"