www-community mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <rdon...@apache.org>
Subject PRC [WAS Re: ASF Board Summary for June 23, 2004]
Date Mon, 28 Jun 2004 22:25:41 GMT
On 27 Jun 2004, at 12:23, Greg Stein wrote:

<snip>

> * The Board approved the formation of the Public Relations Committee
>   (PRC). This new committee replaces the Fundraising Committee and also
>   rolls in the responsibility and management of our press activities,
>   public relations, and management of our web sites. The intent is to
>   present a coherent message to the press, our sponsors, and all
>   interested parties. This new committee is chaired by Brian
> Fitzpatrick.

how's this going to work in practice (with regard to the websites)?

does this mean that the right place to post patches for the federation
website will change from infrastructure to PRC?

what about the websites for projects and sub-projects: is there going
to be any changes in the way that these are managed?

- robert