www-community mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <anto...@apache.org>
Subject RE: [HEADS-UP] Migrating to SVN, history files and old repos...
Date Sat, 29 May 2004 20:41:05 GMT
Hi:

I think expressed myself bad. Sorry for that. Let's me explain:

1-Nobody suggested to DELETE or DISCARD the history. The question is
related to hold the history in the old CVS repo and migrate just the
lastest sources to SVN vs. a full migrationg to SVN (including the
history). That was the point of the mail.

2-I saw geronimo and forrest discussing the above point. Even voting about
that. I saw this as a waste resources and time. I just wanted to help, by
avoid other communities to discuss this point when will choose to migrate
to SVN.

3- For these reasons, I thought it was important to discuss this.

I am sorry if the mail was too dumb for you.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

Noel J. Bergman dijo: