www-community mailing list archives

From Berin Lautenbach <be...@wingsofhermes.org>
Subject Re: [HEADS-UP] Migrating to SVN, history files and old repos...
Date Sun, 30 May 2004 04:58:03 GMT
Antonio Gallardo wrote:

> I am sorry if the mail was too dumb for you.

Absolutely not a "dumb" email at all (and I don't believe Noel took it
that way either)!  A very fair question, given I suspect a lot of people
are going to be asking themselves exactly the same thing.

(Personally I'm a big believer in "no such thing as a dumb question". :>)

We probably want to start capturing things around SVN given the growing
push towards migration.  I think I smell an FAQ.... :>.

Cheers,
	Berin