www-community mailing list archives

From Brian Behlendorf <br...@collab.net>
Subject Re: Linuxworld presence?
Date Fri, 28 May 2004 18:22:50 GMT

I'll be in New Zealand the first half of August, otherwise I'd seriously
support this.  I think there are enough other Bay Area types that we could
have a good turnout to man the booth.  Linuxworld has stopped being a geek
show and is definitely a business show now, which I think is all the more
reason to be there.

	Brian