www-community mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: ApacheCon Europe???
Date Fri, 07 May 2004 08:39:10 GMT
On 04 May 2004, at 19:15, Jeremias Maerki wrote:

> Anything going on in this direction already? Volunteers? People with
> contacts to possible sponsors? What about joinging http://lots.ch next
> year?

If you don't spend attention to the Cocoon weenies and talks, and just
want to join for evening and community fun, there will be the Cocoon
GetTogether on October 11/12th 2004 in Ghent, Belgium. Last year we had
125 people showing up, with 2/3 of them being non-Belgian. We'll have
one Cocoon-specific day of talks, and one hackathon day where anyone
can do fun stuff should they feel inclined to.

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org