www-community mailing list archives

From Phil Steitz <p...@steitz.com>
Subject Adding Stefano's "How it Works!" paper to Apache web
Date Sun, 04 Apr 2004 14:14:59 GMT
After forwarding the whitepaper version of Stefano Mazzocchi's Apachecon
2003 session on "How the ASF Works" to several people interested in
learning about Apache, it occurred to me that having this content
somewhere easy to find on the web site would be a good thing.  So...with
Stefano's permission, I converted the pdf to xdoc and submitted a patch here

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-56

I included a patch to add a link to the new page off of the Foundation
menu. Both the formatting and placement are just initial suggestions. If
others think this is a good idea, we can reformat / pull apart / relocate
in whatever way makes sense.

Phil