www-community mailing list archives

From Tetsuya Kitahata <tetsuya.kitah...@nifty.com>
Subject Re: Author tags (Re: ASF Board Summary for February 18, 2004)
Date Fri, 05 Mar 2004 21:32:56 GMT
On Thu, 4 Mar 2004 09:41:27 +0100 Dirk-Willem van Gulik wrote:
> On Mar 4, 2004, at 1:46 AM, Dave Brondsema wrote:
> ..
> >> <author> tags (/document/properties/author)
> (On a personal title): I think the operative word is 'discuraged'. They
> are not banned, forbidden or anything else - just a nudge that it is
> best practice to have them not in/near the code. But do not fret over
> it too much; certainly do not create more of them, and clean up is
> kinda nice - but lets make sure it does not distract us from doing real
> things/coding.

Okay. Thanks a ton.

I'm going to clean up the www.apache.org site module
in the next week (That goes for jakarta-site2 module, too),
if there's no remarkable objections.
The cleaning-up works seem not to affect to my real social
activities -- not severe burdens so much -- i believe.

Preferable habits/customs should be displayed in visible way,
for those who follow in the future. :) - Just balancing.
-- "Just DO IT" :-) --

-- Tetsuya. (tetsuya@apache.org)