www-community mailing list archives

From John Keyes <jke...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Some Pointers for updating to Apache 2.0 license
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2004 10:31:43 GMT
Roy, Berin,

This document states the license file must be called 'LICENSE'
and the notice file called 'NOTICE'.  In jakarta-commons the
convention used for the license file is LICENSE.txt.  So my question
is, MUST the files be called 'LICENSE' and 'NOTICE' or will
'LICENSE.txt' and 'NOTICE.txt' suffice?  Just seeking clarification
on this.

Thanks,
-John K