www-community mailing list archives

From Gianugo Rabellino <gian...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Webbit 2004 / Padova
Date Sat, 14 Feb 2004 20:32:07 GMT
David N. Welton wrote:
> Dirk-Willem van Gulik <dirkx@webweaving.org> writes:
>

>>What's a happening (the window for booking the cheap flights is
>>about to close :-). <http://www.webbitcon.org/>
>

> I got roped into organizing things for the Debian folks, who are
> definitely going to have a significant presence.  I think any Apache
> people that want to show up would be more than welcome to hang out in
> the 'free software' area.

Guess this is the best thing to do as of now. AFAIU there are only
three italians from Apache actually living in Italy, not quite
enough to guarantee a solid presence (I, for one, might be there
just for one day, and I'm not even that sure about it).

Ciao,

--
Gianugo Rabellino
     (Blogging at: http://www.rabellino.it/blog/)