www-community mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <rdon...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Farewell to Martin Pöschl
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2004 22:25:48 GMT
On 11 Feb 2004, at 17:29, Lars Eilebrecht wrote:

> According to Jim Jagielski:
>
>> I think it would be most appropriate for the ASF
>> to send some sort of condolences to the Pöschl
>> family (eg: flowers).
>
> ++1

definitely +1

this is certainly a big shock. martin's seems to have been around
jakarta forever doing great work in a softly spoken way.

i'm a bit torn at the moment. in some ways i feel that really something
should be said about this on the jakarta website but i'm a little
unsure about whether this would be the right.  i'm tempted to simple
add 'Farewell to Martin Pöschl' linking to a page containing daniel's
eloquent announcement but i'd feel happier knowing other people
thoughts before taking any acting.

- robert