www-community mailing list archives

From Lars Eilebrecht <l...@hyperreal.org>
Subject Deadline 1. March (was Need more volunteers for Apache booth at CeBIT expo)
Date Sun, 22 Feb 2004 17:34:41 GMT
Hi,

this year the enthusiasm regarding CeBIT seems to be a little
bit limited. One reason seems to be that it is difficult to
find affordable lodging in Hannover during CeBIT ...

Last year there have been 8 volunteers and we got the
demopoint in the Open-Source area just for a single day.
This year Linux-New-Media offered us 4 days, but we currently
only have like 3 volunteers. This is cleary not enough to
run the booth for 4 days.

Unless we find more volunteer by March 1st, I have to tell
Linux-New-Media that we cannot make it this year and
cancel our participation.
Maybe we could at least manage to participate for 1-2 days,
e.g., Sat-Sun?

------------- Begin of forwarded message -------------

Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 12:40:49 +0100
From: Lars Eilebrecht <lars@hyperreal.org>
To: community@apache.org
Cc: committers@apache.org
Subject: Need more volunteers for Apache booth at CeBIT expo

Hi,

like last year we will have an Apache booth at the LinuxPark
open source forum at CeBIT expo in Hannover, Germany.
This year we can use the booth for 4 days, thus we need more volunteers
to help with the booth!

Dates: 18. March (Thursday) - 21. March (Sunday)

Further details are in CVS at committers/docs/de-meeting/cebit2004.txt
Please add yourself if you want to join us and if you can help
with running the booth.

Please direct further discussion to community@apache.org

ciao...
--
Lars Eilebrecht                 - "What you see is all you get."
lars@hyperreal.org                             (Brian Kernighan)