www-community mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: Single Location for syndicated Apache blogs
Date Sun, 11 Jan 2004 23:15:46 GMT
Tetsuya Kitahata wrote:
> If Incubator Committee takes "graduation examination" bi-monthly
> in place by force partly, many "under-incubation" projects might
> pass the exams. Even though fails, they would pass in the next period.

Each project in the Incubator is required to maintain a STATUS file, which
contains information related to its readiness to "graduate" from the
Incubator.  We have plans to do a periodic review of each project's status
prepatory to the Incubator's own report to the ASF Board.

> Most of the "under-incubation" projects do not have "definitive goals".

All of the projects in the Incubator have definitive goals, as noted by the
STATUS file.

	--- Noel