www-community mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoli...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Single Location for syndicated Apache blogs
Date Sat, 10 Jan 2004 21:13:31 GMT
> Unrelated to whether or not we would use it, I think that blojsom could be a
> very nice ASF project.  From what I have seen of it, I'd support its entry
> to the Incubator.
>
> --- Noel

Hahaha...Suffer the incubator!  *evil laugh*

Does it seem sensible to take an already successful ASL licensed, community
developed piece of software by an already successful open source developer
and force it into a somewhat beta status by making it go through the
incubator "just because that is the way things are done"?

-andy
--
Andrew C. Oliver

http://jakarta.apache.org/poi
For Java and Excel, Got POI?

The views expressed in this email are those of the author and are almost
definitely not shared by the Apache Software Foundation, its board or its
general membership.  In fact they probably most definitively disagree with
everything espoused in the above email.