www-community mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: Disregard Re: Undermining the Incubator
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2004 19:59:52 GMT
At 12:36 AM 1/13/2004, Andrew C. Oliver wrote:
>The Send button is near the close button.  I missed.

Suggestion from an httpd/apr hothead to our community forum participants
[NOT specifically ACO]...

"Delay sending messages: [30] (minutes)"

is a really great option to enable, well worth the effort to enable.
I can't think of a modern email client that doesn't offer the feature.

Many of us rant in email, delete, then recompose with some decorum.
Since many things that are discussed in community involve strongly held
personal opinions and beliefs, this safety measure ensures that intelligent
dialogs can be pursued and the best course of action followed.

Bill