www-community mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Single Location for syndicated Apache blogs
Date Sun, 11 Jan 2004 22:54:28 GMT

Tetsuya Kitahata wrote:
> Most of the "under-incubation" projects do not have "definitive goals".

http://incubator.apache.org/projects/index.html

Every project name links to the goals.

...(moved text from top to bottom)
 > Very simple. If Incubator Committee takes "graduation examination"
 > bi-monthly in place by force partly, many "under-incubation" projects
 > might pass the exams. Even though fails, they would pass in the
 > next period.

We have already decided that Projects should send in status updates,
which seems in line with your suggestion.

I will soon ask projects to send a status update, so we will see soon if
you are right (I hope so :-)

             - verba volant, scripta manent -