www-community mailing list archives

From Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.C...@Golux.Com>
Subject Re: Single Location for syndicated Apache blogs
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2004 15:56:01 GMT
Ben Hyde wrote:

> Well it's all well and good until somebody get's hurt.  For example
> Ken's posting about how his Forsythia is blooming and meanwhile it's
> -1F here and I gather up in NH there are places that are -38F.  How do
> you think that makes me feel?  Hot and bothered, that's how!  - ben

well, i just took some photographs of that same bloomin' forsythia --
with its blossoms covered with snow.  so don't feel so bad.

stupid shrub.  it's *got* to be part azalea.

http://Ken.Coar.Org/gallery/Flowers2003-12/dscn2503 and following;
click on the pic for the full 1600x1200 version.
--
#ken	P-)}

"Millennium hand and shrimp!"