www-community mailing list archives

From Ben Hyde <bh...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: Single Location for syndicated Apache blogs
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2004 16:24:42 GMT
Cool.

Krell already scraps the rss feed urls if any appears in the resource
the committer points to via committers: urls.txt; it looks for an link
tag like this one:
     <link rel="alternate" type="application/rss+xml" title="RSS"
href="http://enthusiasm.cozy.org//index.rdf" />

    use lib ('./lib');
    use Community;
    my $community = Community->load("tmp/locations.cdb");
    for $person ( values %$community ) { print $person->{uid}, " ",
$persion->{rss}, "\n" }

  - ben

ps. Additional fun is standing by via tags like this:
    <link rel="meta" type="application/rdf+xml" title="FOAF"
href="http://www.cozy.org/ben/foaf.rdf"/>

pps. Note that committer privacy is left up to them, if they reveal
something in the url they give krell then krell will reveal it to
others.