www-community mailing list archives

From Mads Toftum <m...@toftum.dk>
Subject Re: Who decides who is 'worthy' for Planet Apache?
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2004 17:24:58 GMT
On Thu, Jan 22, 2004 at 12:16:26PM -0500, Brian McCallister wrote:
> That is a feature of the individual feeds. People who are sending entry
> snippets are choosing to send entry snippets.

The problem is that by looking at an entry, you can't easily tell if it
is a partial entry or the whole deal, and will still have to go to
their site to see if you got it all. Oh well, I just expected the
Summary part of the RSS name to have a little emphasis.

> FWIW -- I much prefer full length entries in aggregators.

Right, I suppose that calls for two versions.

vh

Mads Toftum