www-community mailing list archives

From Tetsuya Kitahata <tetsuya.kitah...@nifty.com>
Subject Re: Undermining the Incubator
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2004 13:01:16 GMT
On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 12:33:00 +0100
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
> Andrew C. Oliver wrote:
> >>From: Rich Bowen <rbowen@rcbowen.com>
> >>First of all, thanks for this thorough resonse.
> > Sure.
> >>True. This does belong on community@
> I think it belongs in the Incubator, as the Incubator is exactly for
> these discussions (where constructive).

For sure, as long as such interested parties would
assure themselves that there might be no "teacher"s in apache.

"Coaching and mentoring" minds might be necessary
for the incubation. Yes, i can see it that the incubator project
itself is evolving.
You do not have to "behave" as a teacher. If you want
to become a teacher (or someone expect you to be a teacher),
you are sure to be infected by the disease of bureaucratism.

... Oh, six months investigations and observations
(perhaps I, observer, influenced upon the status of the community
a lot ---- deducted by quantum mechanics :-)
completely made me very assured. Perhaps my own theory might be
able to evolve in the future :-)

The keyword might be "awareness"... (and "symbiosis"? :-)

Thank you, brothers. Love. (Phila-delphia? :-)

-- Tetsuya. (tetsuya@apache.org)