www-community mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@codeconsult.ch>
Subject Long and/or non-Apache posts on planetapache.org, is that ok?
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2004 09:54:49 GMT
Thanks Thom and team for planetapache.org!

Due to popular demand (one guy;-) my weblog is setup to send the whole
text of posts over RSS, and I just posted a loooooong text which I'm
afraid will take a lot of real estate on the
http://www.planetapache.org/ page.

Is this a problem for anyone, and if yes how to best handle this? I
don't want to change my weblog config, should planet show only the
first X chars of entries? Also, should we all setup our blogs so that
only Apache-related stuff is aggregated?

I'm happy with the current situation, I don't mind seeing other
people's long posts and/or posts which are not directly related to
Apache, but I'd hate to offend people with mine, so please speak up if
this is the case ;-)

Ciao,
-Bertrand

--
   Bertrand Delacretaz
   independent consultant, Lausanne, Switzerland