www-community mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>
Subject Re: Who decides who is 'worthy' for Planet Apache?
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2004 17:03:14 GMT
> Don't feel too bad about it (its nothing personal!).

Hey Leo, you taught me that first part over the last year, no worries there.
Community is as community does, I am just being part of the overall process
when I make some noise about something. I'm not trying to win (or not loose
;) merely discuss & hear opinions. That said, I'm starting to feel the need
to champion the cause of disenfranchised computer bloggers. ;-)

> Just get yourself a human-written weblog and join that way ;)

I have one I just don't feel the itch to post to it. I think I'm at I point
where I gain more from subscribing to blogs than posting. For me it is more
the medium than the message, at this point...

On Gump ... seriously though. If the issue w/ Gump is merely that is it
verbose/noisy -- and posts too many items (it does only post once a day) --
anybody mind if I re-subscribe it if I fix that?

regards,

Adam