www-community mailing list archives

From Ben Laurie <...@algroup.co.uk>
Subject Re: [Humor] robot.txt
Date Sat, 20 Dec 2003 17:51:18 GMT
Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy wrote:
> For the record, Stanislaw Lem is my favorite (by far) sciense fiction
>  writer... And if you ever got to see the original Tarkovsky's
> Solaris (in Russian) movie, that's really good too :-)

And I was going to say that the only thing more boring than Solaris the
book was the movie (yes, I do mean the original one, haven't seen the
remake). And I like Lem, mostly :-)

I vastly prefer "The Futurological Congress", myself. And not just
because of the papalshooter (it was in that book, right?).

Cheers,

Ben.