www-community mailing list archives

From Tetsuya Kitahata <tets...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Community *thanks* and Community *responsibility*
Date Mon, 22 Dec 2003 02:10:47 GMT
On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 17:09:55 -0800
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> What is this "community thanks/sorry" thing? and what does this have to
> do with the brain stucture you describe?

> Excuse my evident stupidity but I don't get it.

Aha. what I wanted to imply is ... that the "local thinking"
and "global thinking" are completely opposite results of the
brain, however, they often can be seen *as if* they were "the same"
things on first sight.
If we can not recognize the sameness and differentia, often we
*attack* our dear fellows.

I've come to realize that Apache was far from "bureaucratism", because
the dynamism of the Apache has been derived from right-side cerebral
cortex ("Global" brain). What could be perceived "bureaucratism"
for me was *not* "bureaucratism" in this community.
Also, "Community Thanks" in the higher level of our activities --
will keep this community sane.

I wanted to describe what you told me/us before, in other words. ;-)
# Also, the ASF bylaws really fits to such right-side cerebral
# cortex styled way of thinking.

--

Thanks, (personal thanks :)

Sincerely,