www-community mailing list archives

From Tetsuya Kitahata <tets...@apache.org>
Subject Re: volunteeritis
Date Fri, 28 Nov 2003 02:27:26 GMT
On Thu, 27 Nov 2003 15:20:29 -0800
Roy T. Fielding wrote:

> So, my word of warning is simply this: if you are feeling
> overwhelmed by what you have volunteered to do, don't just
> let it grow on you.  Let others know -- encourage others to
> volunteer -- spend your time teaching them how to do things
> instead of just doing them yourself.

+1 -- If there're anyone who think the moderation
of XX mailing lists would be burdens for them, please
let me know. I think I can take over these tasks.
# can see, these 4 lists would have less "moderation pending"
# messages @ daedalus machine, I am sure.

By the way, i know that i am not a *good developer* but
want to be an excellent "marketer". This is my wish and what
I can do for apache.org. Knowing what ONE *can* do might
be more precious and more important than defining what ONE
*should* do in volunteer activities, I guess.

Sincerely,

-- Tetsuya. (tetsuya@apache.org)

E-mail: tetsuya@apache.org  http://www.terra-intl.com/
Apache Software Foundation Committer:  http://www.apache.org/~tetsuya/
HBDI Herrmann Brain Model Facilitator: http://www.terra-intl.com/brain/
FingerPrint: E420 3713 FAB0 C160 4A1E  6FC5 5846 23D6 80AE BDEA