www-community mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Inappropriate use of announce@
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2003 11:49:34 GMT
I know, I shouldn't post this...

* Henning Schmiedehausen <hps@intermeta.de> wrote:

> Life is not fair.
[..]
> If you voluntarily chose to stay in a location where you can't get what
         ^^^^^^^^^^^

How did you get that impression?

> you need to keep up, you can't expect others to scale down just so that
> you can do.

No, *you* are not fair. Life has nothing to do with it. If you want to play that game, just
do it. But let other people do it their way.

Actually, I certainly can expect that other people scale down. I do scale down as well. If
you are not willing to, the day will come, that you'll speak but nobody listens to you.

By the way, did you know, that there's no real backbone in Paraguay? What do you expect? All
the people who want to listen to you, moving to Germany? Who are you, man?

Welcome to reality!

nd