www-community mailing list archives

From Tetsuya Kitahata <tets...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Inappropriate use of announce@
Date Sun, 19 Oct 2003 23:00:54 GMT

>> This is not an appropriate mail for infrastructure@, so
>> I move this topics to commuinty@. About the "moderation"
>> Issue, please go on talking at infrastructure@

David, you are right. I'd been fed up and tired.

I am willing to quit the job of the editor of newsletter. I won't post
to announce@ any more, except the release news of XX.

I hope someone will take over that fantastic task. If
noone will raise the hand, the newsletter will be choked and dead.
The document for handing over that task can be found at
http://www.apache.org/newsletter/editor.html

Thank you for reading and sorry for posting FAT mails twice
to announce@, before.

-- Tetsuya. (tetsuya@apache.org)

--

On Sun, 19 Oct 2003 19:09:46 +0100