www-community mailing list archives

From Tetsuya Kitahata <tets...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Did you know? Interesting Stuff around ApacheCon
Date Thu, 16 Oct 2003 07:29:13 GMT

On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 17:20:14 -0400
Shane Curcuru <shane_curcuru@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Did you know that we're organizing a PGP/GPG key signing event?  If you
> want to see how the 'web of trust' of Apache committers is built, stay
> tuned for the timing details, and check out the CVS module 'committers' and
> read the file docs/pgp-key-signing.txt

Great! Nice idea.

Can I deposit my pgp/gpg-key to anyone who will attend to the great
event? (deputy?)
I will be in Tokyo at the height of the event (ApacheCon),
so that I will not be able to participate in.

Also, I would be very glad if anyone give me nice
"Happy Birthday, Tetsuya" mail, from the venue of ApacheCon.

Sincerely,

-- Tetsuya. (tetsuya@apache.org)