www-community mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Apachecon: The Guru Is In
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2003 22:08:47 GMT
We tried to do this last year, but nobody really took charge of it, so
it didn't happen. But this year, we're going to make it happen.

I'd like to have a "The Guru Is In" table in the lounge/lab area, and
have it manned throughout the conference. Ideally, we'd like people from
as broad a range of projects as possible, so that I don't have to answer
questions about Tomcat and POI and various other things that I'm utterly
ignorant of.

There will be a signup sheet at the conference, but I'd like to get an
idea now whether we're going to have enough participants to make this
work.

--
Rich Bowen - Rbowen@RCBowen.com
Apache Cookbook - http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/apacheckbk/