www-community mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: Liaison of Jakarta/XML/WS and related
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2003 03:55:49 GMT
> Would it be a silly idea to create the mailing list
> of the "united" Jakarta/XML/WS and related projects?

What makes that a grouping a community other than a common interest by most
in the Java platform?  If people don't have common interests, there is
little about which to talk.  Where there are common interests, people don't
seem to be having trouble finding each other.  I believe that the Apache
newsletter can help make people aware of the other things going on that
might be of interest.

	--- Noel