www-community mailing list archives

From Ceki Gülcü <c...@qos.ch>
Subject Advert police strikes again
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2003 10:19:52 GMT
Hello all,

According to the latest report from the Apache Advert Police (AAP),
many of top level projects as well as subprojects have added an advert
icon linking to ApacheCon US 2003. Thanks everyone.

Unfortunately, some projects still have not added any advertising
related to AC 2003. For the foundation's benefit, please fix this as
soon as possible. We still need to make a collective effort to make
ApacheCon 2003 a success.

Moreover, some projects have added an advert on few pages but not all
pages. For maximum impact, I believe that all project pages should
contain an AC 2003 advert. Having the advert on select pages is good,
on all pages even better!

For projects using Maven here is the procedure to add an image to the
navigator:

  http://maven.apache.org/reference/plugins/xdoc/faq.html#navigation-images

I suppose there is a similar procedure available for Forrest.

For the set of available advert icons, please see:

   http://apache.org/~ceki/ac2003/

--
Ceki Gülcü

      import org.apache.Facetime;