www-community mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jerenkra...@apache.org>
Subject Re: establish a trust relationship (Re: missing signatures)
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2003 23:08:55 GMT
--On Thursday, September 25, 2003 07:58:50 +0900 Tetsuya Kitahata
<tetsuya@apache.org> wrote:

> P.S. However, still I can not build relationship
> with asf *members* ... dooooohhh...

I know Pier and Brian have been known to travel to Japan (for pleasure and
business).  I'm sure others go to Japan periodically.

I rarely, if ever, see any ASF members any more.  Only at conferences and
such.  We're a virtual organization.  The way you build relationships in
this community is through interactions on mailing lists and contributions.
There isn't any other way, really.  That's why ApacheCon is so crucial.
And, why we need to have European AC's too.  -- justin