www-community mailing list archives

From Tetsuya Kitahata <tets...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Make use of announce@
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2003 04:26:21 GMT

On Wed, 3 Sep 2003 10:32:07 +0100
Thom May <thom@planetarytramp.net> wrote:

> Any ASF member can commit to the main www.apache.org website.

Aha, this explained enough. -- member -- oh, that's right.

Thanks for the explanation.

-- Tetsuya (tetsuya@apache.org)

P.S. Then, I can not figure out the raison d'^etre of
incubator project ... see the top page of this project:
"Since the Incubator project is one of the primary gateways into
Apache involvement, a lot of the documentation about the structural
and philosophical details of the Foundation will probably be
prototyped and developed right here."
... Sure, this is *NOT* related to me, by the way ;-)

E-mail: tetsuya@apache.org  http://www.terra-intl.com/
(Accredited Herrmann Brain Dominance Instrument Facilitator)
http://www.hbdi.com/